Wednesday, September 19, 2007

cansad@ de besar sapos

this isn't just a good moment, what i'm going through, but, if everything in this world always were fine, it would be boring to live. To her, should be hard to let me know, perhaps it cost lot of bravery and not less tears but i hope she's feeling better now.
It wasn't a burden for me and it hadn't been my intention to hurt someone else, sometimes disinformation makes us to face our most frightened fears. I guess it's not just good to play somethin' where you know there's no way you can win.
Some time ago a teacher told me that wherever we wanted to go, we should go with conviction of what we were going to do, that if we were going to a dance, we should dance. That if we were going to go to the church, that we should pray, that if we were someplace to amuse, that we should just have a good time. It's a pity that i hadn't follow his advice. And it's a shame too that we cannot be even be friends, but it's not my decision, and i'll respect her beliefs, if someday she'd wanted to see me, i'll be here, and i hope she knows that i'm not upset or disappointed, that she still can depend on me, that for me it wasn't a wasted time, but maybe for her.
Good luck, i wish nothing but the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment